We appreciate the confidence you have in our practice and its physicians to treat your patients with care and professionalism. We are committed to giving them the most current diagnostic tests and treatment options. Your comments are always welcome.
How to Refer a Patient
To make an appointment your office staff or your patients may call the SERA location of your choice.
- Knoxville Area: (865) 588-0811
- Knoxville Area Toll Free: (888) 566-9738
- Chattanooga Area: (423) 756-1002
- Chattanooga Area Toll Free: (800) 365-0105 Tri-Cities Area: (423) 578-4364
- Tri-Cities Area Toll Free: (888) 773-7287
Many health insurance plans require pre-authorization from referring primary care (or family) physicians before their patients can receive medical services from one of our specialists. The patient is responsible for providing the authorization to us before their first visit.
New Patient Forms and Information Packets
Your patients will need to print and fill out the proper forms and bring them to their first visit, along with their insurance cards. To download the forms and information packet, please click the link below.