Welcome to Southeastern Retina Associates (SERA). We’re glad you are visiting us online. Our thirteen board certified ophthalmologists specialize in treatment and surgery for diseases of the retina and vitreous. We are:
- Voted top doctors for clinical and patient care excellence.
- Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- To handle the most complex vitreoretinal cases by the University of Tennessee Medical Center and East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.
Nationally Recognized Retina Specialists
- Lecturing at national conferences and contributing to leading medical journals.
On the Cutting Edge of Clinical Research
- Leading clinical trials not available at other practices.
- Exploring new treatments for age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetic retinopathy, macular edema, and more.
The Region’s Leading Experts for Comprehensive Retina Care
- With more than 203 years of accumulated experience, we are the most referred to specialists in the region for challenging retina cases.
- Our central locations in Knoxville, Chattanooga and Tri-Cities, and other satellite locations in East Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, Cumberland Plateau and North Carolina make examinations and treatments convenient for our patients.
Need an appointment? Please call one of our main area offices:
- Knoxville Area: 888-566-9738
- Chattanooga Area: 800-356-0105
- Tri-Cities Area: 888-773-7287